Random Acts of Kindness
- Greet people with a smile.
- Give your pet a special treat.
- Shovel the sidewalk for a neighbor.
- Stop for a pedestrian who is waiting to cross the street.
- Pay a compliment at least once a day.
- Give blood.
- Clean graffiti from neighborhood walls and buildings.
- Pick up litter while you are walking.
- Call a friend or relative you haven't talked to in awhile.
- Leave an extra big tip for the waitperson.
- Hug people
- Share your lunch.
- Pay attention to positive news that you hear and pass it on.
- Hold the door open for the next person coming behind you.
- Give to a charity.
- Forgive someone who needs it from you.
- Do chores in the house you don’t normally do.
It was created by the non-profit group Life Vest Inside playingforchange.org a year to produce.